Living up to our promise.
With Innovation at the heart of our operations we guarantee a fit for purpose product and offer client customisation through the provision of a dedicated account manager to ensure a wholistic, streamline and efficacious partnership.
On Site Licensed
Coffee quality management is an integral part of our DNA. Responsible for cupping examination and sensory analysis our professional in house team come from an industry background and are certified Q Graders and Espresso italiano tasters.
Policy, Processes & Procedures
From detailed documentation of raw materials to the validation of systems and stringent control of packaging and finished product, at Coffee Lab we guarantee every batch will be a quality product.
- Mastery in pre & post blending
- Green cleaning station which prevents micro debris from entering the roaster ensuring sanitation, greater consistency and no ashy aromas
- Polygenic air filtration for cleanliness and hygiene
- Nitrogen flushing to preserve freshness and minimize/stop oxidation of the beans
- Husk compactor and pelletiser to meet our safety standards and fulfil our sustainability objectives
- Continual commitment to quality management
- Client portal
Research & Development
A first-class facility, our in-house lab is utilised to run pre & post roast assessment with a range of equipment.
Density & roasted beans moisture measure used to assess moisture content checks and bean density analytics in green and roasted formats
Green Coffee Moisture Analyser
Agtron ColorTrak Machin
A spectrometer, a laser machine designed to measure light intensity and colour of roast
Green coffee sizing and ground coffee sizing agitator
Petrocini Lab Roaster 500 grams
Roast analysis artisan & star tech – software/hardware deployment for mapping roast profiles
for VST Measurement
Residual oxygen measurement instrument